Quality Plumbing Services in Plantation
Watermen Plumbing Inc. is a Name You Can Trust!
Our professional plumbers serving Plantation are trained to provide you with all the residential and commercial plumbing services that you could possibly need to keep your home or office running smoothly. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service that always comes with a smile. Our customer service representatives are available to answer any questions you might have about our services or to schedule service for you. You can reach one of our representatives by calling 954-800-6364.
We offer many different types of plumbing services, including:
- Complete & partial remodels
- Full-service plumbing installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Commercial & residential plumbing repairs
- Drain cleaning & clearing services
- Leak detection & repair services
- Faucet repair/installation/replacement
When you hire Watermen Plumbing Inc., you can relax knowing your project is in the hands of experienced professionals. We’re so confident in our work, we even offer a 1-year worry-free guarantee!
How to Tell If Your Home’s Plumbing Has a Mystery Leak
Water is constantly moving through the plumbing behind walls, under floors, and even in your backyard. This means there can always be leaks which are worse than you’d think. Water may be present in one area but often will be coming from an entirely different location (leaks can travel). With our experience and extensive knowledge of how the plumbing system works we can faster locate and repair leaks, with minimal damage to your home!
Here's what to watch for if you suspect your plumbing sprung a leak:
- Compare water bills: Compare this month’s utility bill to last month’s. Is it noticeably higher? Leaky plumbing might be at fault.
- Watch your water meter: First, turn off all the water in your house including any lawn or garden irrigation. Next, look at the meter’s leak indicator. It’s a little wheel on the face of the unit. If it’s spinning, your home is using water. That means you have a leak.
- Inspect for warm or wet spots on the floor: Warm or damp spots on your floor indicate a slab leak. This means pipes in the foundation of the home have a pinhole leak.
- Listen for a hissing sound: Hissing is typically a sign of high-water pressure, which can cause leaks in plumbing fixtures. Residential water lines should have a pressure between 45-80 pounds per square inch.
Leaks not only waste water (and money), but they’re also destructive, causing mold, mildew and water damage. In extreme cases, they can even damage your home’s foundation. We help homeowners find and fix those pesky leaks!
Rely on Watermen Plumbing Inc.
Since the beginning, we have focused on expert solutions and customer service. Our specialists and master plumbers know the industry inside and out, and we never leave a job until we’re certain the problem has been solved. As a detailed-oriented group of problem solvers, we know how to manage your job from beginning to end, including installation, inspection, cleaning up, and after care.
You deserve better plumbing! Contact Watermen Plumbing Inc. today!
- Customer & Employee Safety First
We truly care about the health and safety of our staff and customers. We wear full PPE gear to ensure everyone is protected.
- Knowledgeable & Skilled Technicians
Our technicians undergo weekly continuing education classes and are tested weekly to ensure quality control, and customer satisfaction.
- Reliable Honest Company
We provide peace of mind and stand behind our work with a 1-year warranty.
- Fully Stocked Trucks
With the latest plumbing technology at our disposal, our team is prepared to handle your job in one trip.